Who we are
- Our website address is: https://mykonosweddings.net
Protection & Processing of General Personal Data
What kind of PD we are processing
- When you call us, visit our website, ask questions or order one of our products, we may ask you for information (PD) such as name, address, email, telephone number, IBAN, age, date of birth. Furthermore, it is likely that you choose to voluntarily disclose to us additional PD (as in the case of sending a CV) or send us additional information (such as your update on specialized and personal products).
We collect information, directly or indirectly, in the following ways:
• Information you give us when you contact us or visit our website.
• Information we receive from your usage of our products and services or our partners’ services.
• It is likely to use information from advertising networks, our customers or third parties, in order to let you know about special services that may interest you. For further information on how to access, manage or delete information, see sections 5 & 6 below.
• We use the footage of the Venue, the Reception, the Decoration, without showing the faces of the Client and the Guests involved, for self-promotional purposes. We may use the names and the footage showing faces of the Client, for publishing it on its Social Media Accounts or on its Website for promotional purposes, with the permission and consent of the Client only.
How we use PD?
- We use the information we collect, according to the consent you provide us with (section 8), in order to: • Process your order and shipping the product,
• Provide you with personalized and updated services,
• Contact you to inform you about new services or products that may interest you,
• Process your payment or prevent or detect potential frauds,
• Answer your questions
When you contact us, we keep a record of our communication messages so as to resolve any issues you may have. We do not allow any unauthorized entities, especially without your consent, to access your information. Your consent is prerequisite for all the above (see sections 5 & 8 below).
- We do note disclosure or share PD with companies, organizations or natural persons outside our business unless one of the following situations occurs:
• With your own consent: we share your personal information with companies, organizations and natural persons when we have your explicit consent.
• For legal purposes: We share personal information with public services when it is reasonably necessary and in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal procedures or governmental demands
• For scientific research: We provide non-identifiable data for scientific research or statistical studies.
Your rights and our obligations
- Our clients, the users of our services and our website visitors, have rights under the Regulation for the Protection of the Personal Data (which should not be in contrary to the legislation). The rights of the natural persons are the followings:
• The right of access to their PD
• The right to correct their PD
• The right to delete their PD
• The right to restrict the process of their PD
• The right to be informed about correcting or deleting or limiting the processing of their own PD
• The right to the portability of their PD
• The right to object to the processing of their PD
• The right to object to the automated decision making including profile instructions.
Our obligations include:
- To The principle of accountability in respect to the 6 principles of processing the PD (legitimacy, objectivity, and transparency, purpose limitation, minimization of PD, the accuracy of PD, limitation of the storage period, security, integrity, and confidentiality).
o Every process of the PD is legitimate only if one of the following 6 conditions applies:
• The subject of the data has consented to the processing of the data.
• The process of the PD is necessary for undertaking a contract, where the subject is a party.
• Processing is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligation of the controller.
• Processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the natural person.
• Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a duty to the public interest or during the exercise of public authority entrusted to the controller.
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the natural person prevail. In addition, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our company and our customers against unauthorized access or alteration, tampering or destruction of the PD we have in our possession. Specifically:
• We encrypt many of our services.
• We control data collection, storage and processing practices, including security measures, to protect against access to systems.
• Access to personal information is limited and controlled, and these natural persons are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality.
• In case that outside partners (for maintenance or support purposes) have potential access to PD, certain appendices of the existing cooperation contracts cover the requirements of the Regulation. Throughout the entire processing cycle of PD (from collection to destruction of the PD), we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PD. Similar measures are required by third parties handling or processing PD. Our services, products, and website are not indented for children under the age of 16. We do not, to our knowledge, process PD of any children under the age of 16.
Access to your own PD and information
- Within the scope of the Rights granted to you by the Regulation, you can view and request a correction or limitation of processing or deleting the PD (see in detail your rights in Section5.1). In such cases, you are requested to fill in a subject access request (SAR). We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of the SAR. The exercise of the rights of a natural person can always be done under the existing legislation (eg you cannot ask for a deletion of your PD when the labor law requires to be retained for 10 years). Every time you use our services, our goal is to provide you with access to your own PD. If this data is incorrect, we put efforts to provide you ways for quick update or deletion of this data –unless we have to maintain this information due to relevant legislation or for legitimate purposes. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to ‘’Contact Us’’ asking for a Subject Access Request (SAR) form, and submitting the properly filled SAR form through the “Contact Us”. We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of your SAR.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
Your consent and its removal
- Our company under:
• Compliance with the Regulation on the General Data Protection (EE679/2016) and the relevant national legislation
• The use (opt-out) at any time of the un-register link provided in all Company’s email communications or
- REIKA – PRIVATE COMPANY
PD Officer: Thanassis Raptis
Τel: +30 2102281201